If you require certification to ASTM D-2513 or simply Black 3608, we can satisfy your piping requirements for landfill applications such as:
• Leachate Collection and Control Systems
• Drainage and Waste Absorption Fields under control or disposal
• Landfill Gas Collection
COST EFFECTIVE AND PERMANENT
• HDPE pipe is light weight for easy low cost construction
• Joints are heat fused providing an absolutely permanent leak free joint
• It is almost impossible to find an alternate material that will last as long
• Provides for a long term, cost effective and permanent solution for your demanding
SIZES AND PERFORATION PATTERNS
Standard product includes HDPE in coils up to 6" O.D. and straight lengths up to 65" O.D. Sizes available in metric, iron pipe size and ductile iron pipe size are almost always available, but SDR specific.
We also offer a wide range of perforation patterns to meet your piping requirements from 4" through 12" O.D.
PARSETHYLENE KISH provides High Density, Extra High Molecular Weight polyethylene pipe PE3408/PE3608. The pipe will meet ASTM D-3350 with a cell classification of 345464C, and also meets ASTM D-1248 as a Type III, Class C, and Category 5 material.
If you are looking for a piping system in Landfill applications that offer toughness, strength, flexibility, wear and chemical resistance and dealing with shifting, hot or corrosive soil conditions, you simply can not find a better product than PARSETHYLENE KISH HDPE.