PE pipe ( polyethylene pipe ) has been produced in the world since the mid 1950s.
Since then, PE use and the number of applications for PE pipe ( polyethylene pipe ) has grown enormously, due to its versatility and the advantages it offers over iron, steel and cement systems.
Properties and specifications of plastics - particularly polyethylene - has increased trends of their usage in industry only in short time after their production.
The flexibility of PE pipe ( polyethylene pipe ) allows cost savings in installation. Trenchless technology can avoid the need for open trenches and reduce the disturbance to the public and environment by pulling long lengths of polyethylene pipes through holes below ground bored by mechanical moles.
• Pipe Installation »
• Features of HDPE Pipe »
• Handbook of Polyethylene Pipe »
• Polyethylene Pipe and Earthquake »
• Specification for Polyethylene Pipe Line (PE ) »
• Approval Standard for Polyethylene Pipe & Fittings for Underground Fire Protection »
• The Evaluation of Failure of Plastic Pipes Used for Potable Water Transfer »
• HDPE Performs best in Bow »
• Large scale pipe-bursting used in Windsor, Ontario »
• HDPE Pipe & HDD Solve Sewage Back-up Problem »
• Texas builds emergency HDPE water reuse pipeline »
• Use the PE 100 Supply pipes for the new construction of the BMW car factory in Leipzig »
• Hydroelectric Power Plant’s Steel Cooling Water Piping System Replaced with HDPE Pipe »
Valve | PEX pipe | Push fit system | Plastic pipe | HDPE pipe | Water pipe
UPVC pipe | Spiral pipe | Gas pipe | Underground pipe | Polyethylene pipe fitting | Pipe installation
Parsethylene kish does not have any representative in iran ,The Company`s products are sold only through the central office
:: Copyright © 2015 Pars Ethylene Kish Co. :: All rights reserved :: Design & Development by: Pars Ethylene Kish ::