Parsethylene Corporation is one of the largest producers of Polyethylene manhole all over the country.
Polyethylene manholes are applied in industrial and domestic sewage. Regarding the increasing usage of polymeric products in various global industries, this product is an appropriate alternative to concrete or other construction materials.
PE manhole is a new product of Parsethylene Kish which is manufactured of finest raw material with best design, compared to similar samples. This product has wide range of application such as oil, gas and petrochemical industry, power plants and urban transmission pipelines.
- Lower manufacturing and installation costs compared to concrete ones
- Less running time for PE manholes compared to concrete manholes.
- Resistant to a large number of chemical -as a unique property of Parsethylene Kish manholes- compared to concrete ones.
- No need to have heavy machineries
- Durable to chemical environment and humid climate
- No repairing need. Easy to change size in case of need
- Easy installation in sewage transmission lines and significant cost reducing in large projects implementation.