Technical Certificate of Road, Housing and Urban Development Research Center
Pars Ethylene Kish had been awarded Technical Certificate of Road, Housing and Urban Development. This certificate is another approval which accredits the quality and standardized of Pars Ethylene Kish HDPE pipes, small and large diameter and PE fittings and also examination of the polyethylene pipe raw material .
Quality and superficial features, physical and mechanical stability of Pars Ethylene Kish HDPE pipes for using in water piping and sewage construction, buried pipes systems and regional and climatic conditions have been experienced and approved based on relevant standards in Road, Housing and Urban Development Research Center and technical certificates of this product have been issued.
Technical Certificate of Road, Housing and Urban Development Research Center is a document that approves specifications of construction products accordance with national standards requirements, national building regulations and relevant compiled procedures for a certain period of time.
Essential condition for achieving technical certificate is observing technical requirements of national building regulations and related procedures. Technical certificate supports national building regulations which are exclusively issued by BHRC.
Technical certificate is one of the assured ways to know quality of various HDPE raw materials, products and construction systems as well as mechanical installations. Additionally, it is an ensured way to publicize superior quality products so that not only better producers are supported but also it functions as a guide for costumers to recognize high quality products.
Process of receiving Road, Housing and Urban Development Certificate:
• Receiving customer request and fill out relevant questionnaire
• Evaluation and assessment of company's credits that is necessary requirements for technical certificate
• If the company is known qualified by the center, sampling and defined tests on products will be done in accredited laboratory.
• After that company was approved and if it has proper quality, technical certificate agreement will be issued.
• Inspection and sampling from products will be done accidental three times every year. While conformance with relevant specifications or compliance with safety or other regulations of the certificate is approved, it will be extended for next year.
It should be noticed that technical certificate is granted by Road, Housing and Urban Development Certificate.
The department acts as an intermediary between the center and industries involved in manufacturing building materials, products systems and mechanical installations.
The department with the objective of improving the quality of building products in the country grants technical certificates and provides technical consultancies.