Pars Ethylene Kish telecommunication manholes
Pars Ethylene Kish telecommunication polyethylene manhole and hand holes are used for access for cables under the ground and connecting several networks to each other and placing telecommunication switches. For example, in telecommunication systems, for connecting some cables from different areas to each other and directing them to a path and communication center, manholes are used.
Telecommunication polyethylene manholes have 600cm to 1800cm diameter and create in integrated form in height 40cm to 100cm and when larger manholes are needed, risers can be used the height to 12m.
Pars Ethylene Kish telecommunication hand holes produce in integrated form with 60cm diameter and height 40 to 100cm (based on the order).
Pars Ethylene Kish manholes produce with the latest technology and the most modern and largest rotary molding machine in the area which develops same uniformity and thickness in all Pars Ethylene Kish manhole and hand holes' surfaces. This company, by recruiting expert and experienced employers in polyethylene industry, can achieve the latest technology of rotary molding machines.
Experts of quality control labs, by using advanced laboratory equipment for test and control, direct this company in order to achieve its qualitative goals. Pars Ethylene Kish is always revising production methods, hardware systems, promotion and updating production machines, and technical knowledge and information of different production fields that by these activities, Pars Ethylene Kish Company is a pioneer and unique company in the country for producing polyethylene manholes.
Regarding the increasing use of polymer products in different industries of the world, Pars Ethylene Kish telecommunication manhole is a suitable alternative for concrete manholes and other manholes constructed by masonry aggregates.
Advantages of telecommunication polyethylene manholes
- low cost of construction and operation of telecommunication polyethylene manholes relative to concrete manholes
- low time for implementation of polyethylene manhole relative to concrete manholes
- telecommunication polyethylene manhole does not need heavy machinery for implementation
- telecommunication polyethylene manhole can endure easily in the chemical environments or very moist environments
- telecommunication polyethylene manhole does not need repair and if repair is necessary, changes in size done easily
- telecommunication polyethylene manhole can easily be installed in the lines and cables' paths and significantly reduces executive costs of great projects