Sewage manhole connects sewer pipelines to each other and has important role in directing the path.
Manhole cannot be separated from sewage transmission system and by advanced developments in the fabrication of materials, sewers manholes have undergone developments in the fabrication and installation that cannot be ignored. The most important change in the sewer manholes is fabrication of them by polymer materials, especially polyethylene which can be used reliably in all types of sewage projects due to full sealing of network and non-penetration of sewer and vice versa.
Polyethylene sewage manhole of Pars Ethylene Kish with wide range applications in oil, gas, petrochemical industries, and power plants and urban transmissions pipes, have following general characteristics:
1. Very low cost in fabrication and operation of polyethylene sewage manhole of Pars Ethylene Kish relative to traditional sewage manhole.
2. Low time of implementation of polyethylene manhole of Pars Ethylene Kish manhole relative to traditional sewer manhole.
3. Resistance against a list of different chemicals is unique characteristics of polyethylene sewer manhole of Pars Ethylene Kish manhole relative to traditional sewer manholes.
4. Polyethylene sewer manhole of Pars Ethylene Kish does not need heavy machineries for implementation and replacement.
5. Polyethylene sewer manhole of Pars Ethylene Kish can easily endure in chemical or very humid environments.
6. Polyethylene sewer manhole of Pars Ethylene Kish needs no repair and if changes in the size are necessary, they done easily.
7. Polyethylene sewer manhole of Pars Ethylene Kish can be installed easily in sewer transmission pipes and reduces significantly operational costs of major projects.
PE Manhole Specifications :
- High Speed Instalation
- Adjustable Height
- Adjustable secondry height
- No Need for Cranes
- Ability to run on different pipes
- Ability to Install the branch Directly
- Resist The Dynamic and Static Pressure
- Low Weight
- The Lack of Corrosion
- Wear Resistance
- Impact Resistance
- The elasticity
- Resistance to microorganisms termites and remove harmful insects
- Resistant to UV radiation
- Percost Manholesalso called Polyethylene Manholes