Raw Material of HDPE of Parsethylene Kish
Polyethylene (PE) materials are produced by the polymerization of ethylene which is obtained from oil. PE describes a family of polymers ranging from low density to high density materials, each with different performance characteristics. The first commercial pipe materials were produced in the 1950s but these are very different to the high performance polymers of today.
High quality HDPE compounds suitable for water pipe manufacture are produced by combining all the necessary additives with the polymer powder in a very controlled manner. The additives protect the polymer from degradation during manufacture and its service lifetime. The compounds are then rigorously tested by the raw material producer against the specification requirements.
• About Borouge »
• Borouge Raw Material »
• Borouge HDPE Pipe Systems »
• Borstar pipe grades »
• Raw Material of HDPE of Pars ٍٍEthylene Kish »
1. Resistance to chemicals: HDPE is resistant against acidic and gamma-based environments, many solvents and chemicals.
2. Low weight: HDPE has less weight than other types of materials.
3. High strength and flexibility and tensile strength
4. Impact resistant: HDPE is highly resistant to impact. In large industrial projects this feature makes it easy to run and reduce execution costs, while reducing waste costs by zero.
5. Abrasion resistant
6. Resistant to attack of rodents and microorganisms: Due to lack of nutritional value and stiffness of HDPE and fittings, rodents cannot hurt them.
7. No need for cathodic protection: Because of resistance to corrosion and rust, there is no need for cathodic protection.
8. Having a long life: HDPE has a long life cycle.
9. Resistant to organic solvents
10. Resistant to ultraviolet rays
11. Resistant to cold and extreme heat
12. Resistant to chemicals
13. Cheap price
14. Thermal insulation